Digital Marketing Resources
Nice Social Media Resources — this is another post, like "Learn Something New", where I’ll continue to add to and build.
- Rafflecopter - Just came across the coolest tool ever for running giveaways (aka a “raffle”)
- Piktochart - one of the best Infographic makers I’ve come across.
- PinGraphy - although there are many Pinterest apps and tools out there, this looks like one of the best. It lets you schedule your pins, find influential pinners, and track results.
- Dashboard Junkie - Free, ready-made Google Analytics dashboards for different purposes…now who wouldn’t love that?! This links to my favorite, the social media dashboard.
- PicMonkey - As many of you know, having a catchy image with some text is becoming increasingly important. Here’s one of my favorite image creation tools. EXTREMELY easy and intuitive to use. Oh, and did I mention it’s free? :)
- Vizualize.me - Connects with your LinkedIn profile and provides your experience in a visual way. This includes a timeline, a skill-set list, recommendations and links.
- Minilytics - Looks like a decent (and FREE!) FB analytics app. I just saw this article, super pumped to try it! The “best time to post” feature looks especially promising.
- Crowdbooster - One of the best, lower costing social analytic tools out there. Centers around Twitter and Facebook.
- List of top content creation tools - Includes all the “best tools” for 2013, including tools for: websites & blog management, videos, webinars, infographics, social media management, and more. Some you probably know (Wordpress, Adobe Acrobat… duhhh), but others you may not have heard of.